Library Performance Assessment
If after reading the LibPAS commentary you (and your State/Province)
would like to discuss (or provide data for) LibPAS,
please contact us at:
email@example.com to discuss
LibPAS (Library Performance Assessment System) enhances library
productivity and advocacy with a data gathering, reporting and
management system that is characterized by flexibility.
Flexibility in terms of how your library wishes to:
- gather your data.
- access and report data.
- combine performance data with qualitative customer data.
PI Collection Management
- Secure portal for accessing/managing Performance Indicator
- Comprehensive series of on-line, real-time, on-demand
- Trend reports, Peer Ranking reports, Custom Benchmarking
- Combine quantitative LibPAS and qualitative LibSat results
- Reports feature charts and one-click access to Excel format
- Dictionary of available PI data elements, normalized PIs and
- Comprehensive "collection" management for existing and
custom PI collections
- Customize collection periods and locations with automatic
roll-ups and calculations
- Automatic calculation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- online entry of data
- automatic re-use of PI data across data collections
- PIs captured at any level (branch, division, system, region,
- PIs captured for any time period (monthly, quarterly,
- auto tally key ratios and normalized PIs across locations
and time periods
- on-demand standard and custom reporting
- on-demand access to results, ratios, trends and comparative
data to support operational insight, budget presentations,
capital funding drives, ...
- no waiting for months/years before reports are available
- supports peer comparisons (regionally, nationally,
internationally) at region, system, division and branch levels
to identify best practices and support proposals
- For public library and academic LibPAS subscribers, access to the Public Library Data Set (PLDS) and ACRLMetrics data sets are automatically available as part of your LibPAS subscription.
The data can be employed (either standalone or in combination with other data) using the comprehensive LibPAS reporting tools.
You can contact us at